Find Oil & Gas With Hydrocarbon Surveys
Hydrocarbon Surveys (HS) is a powerful tool to enhance your search for oil & gas. This fast & inexpensive remote sensing technology adds a new dimension to your geological and geophysical data. With its three minutes per point acquisition time, grid pattern surveys can be adjusted in real-time to reveal greater detail to areas of interest.
HS SYSTEM WILL
1. Find Hydrocarbons below the point of measurement.
2. Find lateral extent of reservoirs.
3. Give a relative strength reading for total reservoir density.
4. Give a distinct reading for non-hydrocarbon bearing faults.
HS SYSTEM WILL NOT
1. Reveal number of producing zones or faults.
2. Reveal depth of these features.
3. Measure finite amounts of fluids in place (BBLs & MCF).